Granite is one of the most preferred materials for headstones and grave markers. This inclination has progressed steadily through a substantial portion of history, and still remains true in the modern age.
Why Sun City Granite Inc.?
Sun City Granite Inc. gives you the opportunity to choose a unique and highly personalized grave marker for your loved one. We help you design a customized memorial that reflects the personality and character of the remarkable individual you knew. We enable you to tell your loved one’s story in the most beautiful way, using words and images to show precisely who the person was.
We have been working in San Diego, California, for over two decades, helping families pay tribute to their beloveds with granite headstones, grave markers, and monuments. We’ve put together a catalogue of grave marker samples to help you select the best memorial, and customize it according to the memories of your best person.
We understand how it hurts, so you don’t need to rush through your selection. Take your time, clear your mind, and think about your loved one – is it really what they would’ve liked?
What Can Be Put On A Headstone?
It primarily depends on what you’d like to put on the headstone. However, here are some of the basic particulars that go on almost every headstone we design.
- The deceased name
- The date of birth
- The date of death
- A verse, saying, or a phrase that explains the deceased’s motto
Sun City Granite Inc. helps you carve out the best memorial for your loved one. We assist you in picking out the right words to do justice with your loved one’s life achievements. If you’d like the headstone to be graphically relatable, we can even carve visual representations of your loved one’s profession/accomplishments. The headstone shares the whole story in just a glimpse!
” The Role of A Headstone Grave Marker in Genealogy” Is one of the only pieces of artwork that an average family will ever buy. These hand-made tributes to the life of a loved one serve many important purposes for a grieving family, but they are also an important permanent record that will tell an individual’s story to the generations that follow.
Cemeteries in San Diego, California
Here’s a list of cemeteries in San Diego, California, where we’ve been providing memorials for over two decades.
- Dearborn Memorial Park 14361 Tierra Bonita Road Poway, CA 92064 (858)748-5760
- El Camino Memorial Park 5600 Carroll Canyon Rd San Diego, CA (800) 352-2646
- Eternal Hills Memorial Park 1999 El Camino Real Oceanside, CA 92056 (760) 754-6600
- Fallbrook Masonic Cemetery 1177 Santa Margarita Fallbrook, Ca 92028 (760)723-0492
- Glen Abbey Memorial Park 3838 Bonita Road Bonita, Ca 91902 (619)498-4600
- Holy Cross Cemetery 4470 Hilltop Dr, San Diego, CA (619) 264-3127
- Greenwood Memorial Park 4300 Imperial Ave, San Diego, CA 92113 (619)-264-3131
- La Vista Memorial Park 3191 Orange St, National City, CA 91950 (619) 475-7770
- Mount Hope Cemetery 3751 Market St, San Diego, CA 92102 (619) 527-3400
- Oak Hill Memorial Park 2640 Glenridge Road Escondido, Ca 92027 (760)745-178
- San Marcos Cemetery 1021 Mulberry Drive San Marcos, Ca 92069 (760)744-8921
- Singing Hills Memorial Park 2800 Dehesa Road El Cajon, Ca 92019 (619) 444-3000
- Valley Center Cemetery 28953 Miller Rd Valley Center, Ca 92082 (760) 749-1186